Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday outfits

Holiday outfits
I've put together 3 looks that I think would be great as holiday outfits.

I think tights underneath dress shorts paired with Tory Burch revas would be a cute option for dinner. Express has great options for cardigans, tights, and dress shorts. Add your pearls, a gold watch or gold/black enamel bangles. I've chosen Kate Spade idiom bangles (I'm obsessed!)

The plum colored dress is from Arden B and adorable in my opinion. I would pair this dress with Steve Madden peep toe pumps for a holiday party. How cute is this for NYE?

The third look is a great casual holiday outfit. I've chosen a fair isle sweater from Old Navy paired with skinny jeans and brown riding boots. College Prepster posted about $40 Jolt jeans from Nordstrom BP and they are fab! My favorite skinny jeans are Citizens of Humanity 'avedon' slick skinny jeans in Star (black). They fit amazing and are so soft it hardly feels like you're wearing jeans at all. I could literally sleep in them! 

The best part of the holidays is spending time with your family so enjoy and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL holiday!!

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment