Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Christmas morning came and just like I did when I was six years old, I went straight for the Christmas tree to see what "Santa" had brought
All the presents under the tree

My family opening presents Chistmas morning! 

my nephews are future longhorns --love them :)

Thankfully, I had been a very good girl this year (like always tehe) so I did not get this:
instead, I got a MacBook Pro!!
My Sony Vaio can now be retired!

Some of my other favorite gifts
Vera Bradley 'very berry paisley' laptop portfolio

Vera Bradley duffel
Vera Bradley Pen & Pencil set 

Coach leather Kristin Hobo 

How cute is this hair dryer? I love the pattern!

Kate Spade iPhone 4 cover

Glee music!! finally! 


I hope everyone got everything they wanted this Christmas! I also want to say that I truly appreciate each and every person who takes the time to read my blog. This was one of the best Christmases I've had in awhile and I'm so blessed and thankful for my wonderful and amazing family. 


xoxo
-ash <3

ps. How do you like my blog re-design? I hope y'all like it!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment