Monday, December 27, 2010

Back to work & working out

My vacation is over. That means no more lounging, being lazy, NOT going to the gym and NOT running. Luckily I didn't gain a single pound over my break. I actually lost a couple which is weird because all I had were lots of desserts + wine. lol

Anyways, starting today it's back to work! I'm running my first ever half marathon Feb. 20, 2011 for the Lance Armstrong foundation. I've done 5K's before and those were fine, but I've never actually ran more than 7 miles before. So I've got a lot of work to do, but my consistent training is improving my confidence.

My typical workout/diet includes

7am
Gym for 30 mins of morning cardio
10 mins bike
+
20 mins treadmill/elliptical

9am
Luna bar or slim fast shake + banana

11am
sliced cantaloupe

1pm
soy based chicken salad on whole grain bread
+
1 red apple

3pm
Luna bar

5:30pm
Gym for weight training/cardio or 5 mile run

7pm
6 oz. grilled chicken + broccoli

I'll be feeling back to normal in no time at all! I just hope these next two months don't fly by...


xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment