Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cheap but CUTE gifts part 1

You can give a great gift and it doesn't have to be expensive! If you have A LOT of people to shop for like I do, then I'm sure these great gift ideas will come in handy. I'm a firm believer that you can get almost anything you want without paying full price. 

Some things, like my Tory Burch revas are a true investment, so in my opinion are worth the $200. My favorite outfits are when I pair designer jeans/shoes with cute tops from H&M or Forever 21. 

I spend money on staples and bargain shop for everything else. Getting to the point haha here are my picks for gifts under $30

Frenchi ruffled scarf $22 Nordstrom

Beaded Rosette Cardigan $25.99 Old Navy

Sequin Striped Cardigan $25 Old Navy

Sprinkles cupcake mix $14 Williams-Sonoma

Burlesque glitter nail polish $8.50 OPI

Glitter iPhone 4G case $20 Juicy Couture

2011 Spiral Desktop calendar $20 Kate Spade

Plaid pajama pants with grosgrain ribbon $8 Target

The Icing on the Cupcake by Jennifer Ross $11 Barnes & Noble

Eay Pray Love DVD $20 Best Buy

Happy Shopping

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment