Friday, December 17, 2010

Glitter Toms

I have an obsession and it's glitter. I also have another obsession and it's shopping. Third obsession? My family! I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews. My niece Haley just turned 11 years old and she thinks I hung the moon. Isn't that the sweetest? I've never had a little sister, so I love that she looks up to me and admires my style. 

I recently purchased the silver glitter toms back in August and I adore them! I happen to be a Dallas Cowboys fan and they are the perfect color to wear on game days! I secretly wish I had bought them in pink for myself, but I wasn't so sure I could get away with it. 

Fast forward to December where I begin Christmas shopping. I love shopping for my nieces and nephews! I decided to purchase Haley some of the pink glitter toms for Christmas AND my 4 yr old niece Emma will be getting the tiny pink glitter toms. How cute would that be? 

I can't wait to post pics come Christmas morning! As a fifth grader, I'm sure Haley will be stylin at school and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees that her favorite aunt has the same pair of glitter toms.

ps. Toms shoes will donate a pair to a child in need with every purchase! Such a good cause and they are so comfy!!


silver glitter toms



pink glitter toms




tiny pink glitter toms

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment