Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer "must haves"

1. Rainbow sandals


best. sandals. ever.
I love the skinny strap the best! (my feet are too leetle for the wide strap)


2. Sweet Tea or Cucumber infused water


3. Fekkai beach wave spray


This stuff is the best for the summertime! It doesn't leave you sticky after and gives you the perfect tousled beach "wavey" hair. It's $23/bottle but if that's too pricey just mix sea salt and water in a cheap spray bottle and you will get a similar effect on your hair. That's what I used for forever until this amazing product came along. 

4. Essie nail polish

Haute as Hello
Turquoise & Caicos
Smooth Sailing

My three faves right now!

5. Tervis Tumbler


gotta represent! #hookem


6.  Vera Bradley beach towel

shown in Viva La Vera


7. Frenchi boxy scoop neck tee



I love frenchi boyfriend tees with their loose fit and many colors! This summer there's the scoop neck boxy tee which falls nicely off my shoulders (as I love one shoulder anything!) and of course comes in an array of colors. I have this in a neutral taupe. It's perfect to layer a tank underneath or swimsuit for the beach.

8. Oscar Blandi dry shampoo


I try really hard to only wash my hair 3-4 times per week and this stuff is a GODSEND! Blondes like myself can get away with using baby powder to soak up excess oil but I hate the baby powder smell. This stuff makes your hair smell amazing and eliminates oils and odor in your hair. Slightly 'dirty' hair is easier to style and with this product you can go several days without washing.


There you have it. These are my favorite "must haves" for the summertime!

What are your must haves?

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment