Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th weekend!

Hey y'all!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! 

I had such a fun weekend full of lots of sunshine and some fun on the lake!!
Here's a mini re-cap....

OOTD
lacoste polo, 
abercrombie nantucket red chino shorts,
 sperry top siders

I just love my patriotic sperry's! 
(..and I'm totally obsessed with instagram now)

Hula Hut on Lake Austin
I wound up here after a pool party on the lake and enjoyed a few coronas!

Lilly koozie!! <3

Sunday headed out to Lake Travis! 

lake party on Devil's Cove! 

Lakeway.. love the view!

There were no fireworks in Austin because of the burn ban! We literally haven't had rain in 1-2 months and there's a serious drought going on... so sad and disappointed. 

What did you do to celebrate July 4th? 
What did you wear?

I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend!!!! 

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment