Thursday, July 7, 2011

Struggling

"It is important to realize that every time you eat you have the opportunity to choose to make your body better or worse – your choices and behaviors either move you towards your goals or away from them." 


My Goal:




I've been struggling with my weight lately and with 15 pounds over it's starting to really affecting the way I dress, almost all my clothes don't fit anymore, unless they are stretchable. So my aim right now it's not to learn how to loose a guy in ten days if not: How to loose 10 pounds in 30 days, following some tips about weight loss.  


First of all I started with a daily workout but I decided to focus it into a 100 workout challenge. How is this going to work? Well pretty simple I'll be doing different fitness videos and my goal is to do 2 workout routines a day in order for me to workout around 55 days...


I am today on my 8th workout session my body aches and now I feel it's time to focus on my diet. And I'm going to start by making a list of the foods I can eat 4 to 5 times a day... 


And I'll remind myself that you are what you eat.


My diet plan is based on:




You can mix and match, don't eat fruit and don't drink calories. And here are some rules to live by these 30days. I'll keep you post it on my progress. And please if you have any tips please share them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment