Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Prep

My baby niece/nephew (waiting on the sex) will be due in October. As the most excited Aunt on the planet, I've been doing some shopping. This has proven to be hard because my brother and his wife do NOT want to know their baby's sex. 
I can not tell you how BADLY I want to know if I'm having a niece so I can buy her....

1. Juicy outfits
2. Hair bows + ribbons galore
3. TuTu's
4. Pink glitter Toms
 (to match my silver glitters)

but... for now I am only buying a few things that are unisex!

Which brings me to my newest and latest purchase as an Aunt.

Baby Sperry's

I bought them in a size 4 (9-12months) 

Are these not the cutest shoes you have ever seen????
so presh <3

I'm also going to buy baby Toms shoes so me and my niece/nephew can be matchers..
I know... too cute for words right?


This is perfect since I also have a red pair!

I love baby shopping!

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment