Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie once again for WILW!!


1. I'm loving that I'm no longer sick and can start running again! Monday was my first day back to running and I ran 3.5 miles in under 30 mins.. not too bad after having the flu all last week!

2. I'm loving that today is my boyfriend Cody's birthday!
I can't wait to give him his gift {which I've been patiently waiting to give him for almost a week} and go to dinner with his family tonight! This Friday, Cody and I, along with some of this friends are headed to New Braunfels to see Reckless Kelly at the oldest dance hall in Texas, Gruene Hall. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I'm loving my pedicure with my newest Essie nail polish, French Affair.


4. I'm loving bowling. We all had so much fun on Sunday night, Cody and I are thinking about going every weekend for 'Sunday Funday'.

5. I'm loving preppy paper girl and her cute tumblers! I just ordered one and can't wait for it to come in!!!!


What are you loving this Wednesday?

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment