Thursday, February 24, 2011

beauty regimen.

I have a very detailed beauty regimen when it comes to my skin, hair, nails & makeup.
I though I'd share some of my favorite beauty must haves!

{skin}
I wash my face once in the {am} and twice in the {pm}
using this Neutrogena face wash with my Clarisonic Pro

With the pro, the brushes is interchangeable!

I use this acne spot treatment for blemishes.
This stuff is the best I've ever used!

Elta MD UV facial sunscreen
I wear this every day and the light nongreasy formula is the best

{makeup}
MAC mineral bronzer in Medium deep

MAC blush in Peachy Keen

Revitalash mascara in black

Too Faced Naked eye palette
{My newest obsession} <3

Beauty Rush lip gloss by Victoria's Secret

Aquaphor lip ointment

{hair}
Joico shampoo + conditioner

Frederic Fekkai dry shampoo

Frederic Fekkai marine summer hair
{perfect for beachy waves}

Chi flat iron

Corioliss ceramic curling wand
{best hair tool ever}

What does your beauty regimen consist of?
xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment