Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's day plus the flu

Let me just say that the flu stinks. Big time. 

My boyfriend, Cody has had the flu since thursday and I've been taking care of him relentlessly because he's the stubborn type. He won't take medicine or go to the doctor and is basically a giant 6'3'' baby when he gets sick. Luckily, the good girlfriend that I am with maternal instincts intact took care of said baby all weekend. 

Valentine's day.

Cody comes over {sick} and we exchange gifts. We both got RL Polo hats!!! How funny. I have jokingly teased him that I need a pink Polo hat so that he won't steal it... and then he got me one! 

my goodies <3

I {finally} got my Too Faced palette I wanted!

Since Cody was still sick with the flu and I myself wasn't feeling so hot, our V-day dinner date is scheduled for friday night! I can't wait to get over this stinky flu and spend the weekend with my gorgeous and thoughtful man!
Cody wearing his V-day gifts! :)

Hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's day!

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment