Monday, February 7, 2011

Tag you're it!

So my blog bff Ally @ Medical Prepster tagged me in a fun little game!
5-things-you-can't-live-without


1. Kindle. I got this for my birthday last summer and I never leave home without it. I'm currently reading Decision Points by George W. Bush. I was doing soooo well until I started blogging, now I'm behind on my reading! boo

2. iPhone 4. I can't live without it! It's my life.. seriously. My fave apps are pandora, twitter, shazam, urbanspoon, flixster, facebook, angry birds, and sprinkles.

3. Aquaphor. My lip savior. Also works great on cuticles! 

4. James Avery pearl earrings. I always wear my pearls no.matter.what.

5. Louis Vuitton coin purse key chain. I love this! Everything I need: license + credit card + keys. I don't even use a wallet anymore!

I'm tagging the following 5 girls to get in on the fun


ps. follow these blogs! They're all so adorable! 

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment