Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another blog award!


A special thanks to Emily @ All You Need is Love  for giving me this award!!!  I encourage everyone to visit her adorable blog!!!!! xoxo

Ok, so here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award
2. Post 7 facts about yourself
3. Award 15 bloggers

So here we go....

7 silly, wonderful, and totally random facts about me

1. I was named after the designer Laura Ashley
2. I think Charlotte's Web is one of the best books ever written 
3. I love sour patch kids..seriously I can eat an entire bag in one sitting
4. I'm addicted to twitter! follow me @ashlauren85
5. I already have my future children's names picked out. weird? I don't think so :)
6. I love peanut butter! Seriously, I eat it with celery, apples, bananas, triscuits, toast... so yummy!
7. If I hadn't graudated from the University of Texas, I would have gone to either TCU or Ole Miss

I'd like to give this award to...

Brynn @ Being Brynn
Maggie @ CheapCollegeChic
Christine @ Bun&Burough
Sally @ Everything Is Better Pink
Ally @ Medical Prepster
Jeannie @ Que Sera Sera
Same Sweet Girl
Ashley @ Pinkture Perfect
Aly @ The Aly Way
Nicole @ Frankie Hearts Fashion
Summer Wind
Katie @ Kentucky Blue Belle
The Social Knight
Sweet, Sassy, Southern, & Classy
Kate @ Nautical by Nature

Thanks to everyone who follows Texas Prep! 
 xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment