Monday, February 21, 2011

weekend wrap-up.

My weekend was jam packed, fun filled and overall lots of fun and amazing!

Friday night, Cody and I went to dinner and then out dancing. Brandon Rhyder was playing at Midnight Rodeo {where we met} and we had a BLAST. I wore the cutest dress that's perfect for twirls and spins. I just love dancing with Cody... we're probably two of the best dancers I know ;)

Saturday, his family had a get together for his upcoming birthday this week, so I met his extended family for the first time. No worries, they all loved me! {totally knew they would}
Afterwards, we met friends at one of the oldest honky tonks in Texas called Broken Spoke where The Derailers were performing. It was a little packed so we didn't get too crazy on the dance floor, but we still had fun as always.


Sunday, we went to lunch at Dan's hamburgers {an Austin tradition} where I had my first cheeseburger + fry experience there ... and let me tell you, It was A M A Z I N G!

Later on we went to go see Just Go With It. Such a cute and HILARIOUS movie! Seriously, I almost died laughing. Loved it.


Sunday night, Cody and I met with his brother and a few friends to go bowling.  I was pretty game even though I haven't bowled since high school! I didn't do too bad actually... I managed to get a few strikes!! 

I had the best weekend {just what I needed} after such a yucky week with me being sick and unfortunately I missed the half marathon, BUT I am planning to run the Capital 10K in March to make up for it. Even my 3.5 mile run today was a little off.. I can't imagine running 13.1 miles {two} days after getting over the flu. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!
xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment