Wednesday, June 29, 2011

gearing up for the 4th!!!

I miss y'all soo much!!!! I'm so sorry for being such a terrible blogger lately! I haven't even had time to read my favorite blogs but that is all about to change. I have a lot to fill y'all in on from this past month. I recently went to San Diego and had my 26th birthday last week! I had such a good birthday and felt extremely blessed. I received lots of money and gift cards to my favorite stores. My mom gave me a Michael Kors watch (that I received early so I could wear while in San Diego) that I loveeeeee so much! 


I love the Fourth of July mainly because I love summertime, fireworks and the colors red, white, and blue. I have been finding some awesome inexpensive finds at Old Navy, Forever 21, Lulus, and Target that I wanted to share with y'all. Believe me... there will be more posts to come highlighting these great finds! I love getting a good deal.. don't you?

I love the stripes!

I love this dress soooo much!!!!

Tie Dye chic. 
I would pair this dress with gladiator sandals and a fedora hat!

nautical inspired fedora

I just got these red ones for my birthday!

so cute and match my watch perfectly!

xoxo
-ash <3

I hope y'all have a wonderful day/week!!! 
muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment