Saturday, July 9, 2011

Who I am... What I Want


My favorite perfume by Isseay Miyaki. Among other things this collage it's a very mixed trendy picks I gathered to make them part of my wishlist.
I want to add a little bit of a splash of color to my wardrobe, I think my eye usually focus on black and white. I don't know if it is because it is really plain and easy to make it work or it's just an easy way of not making my brain think on how to match what I have. With all my wish lists I'm not implying I'll buying these specific items or the brands it's more of a list to make me think out of the box, and to buy items that unique style, color or design to them.

El collage de fotos que armé tiene prendas que me gustan por su diseño, color y look. Creo que en mi closet no tengo prendas que sean únicas en color y estilo... No pretendo dar a entender que espero comprar estas prendas en específico por su marca sino mi punto esta enfoncado en no comprar por comprar sino en saber escoger. Lo único que si ya poseo es el perfume Isseay Miyaki y es mi preferido, quien lo tenga sabrá por qué...

No comments:

Post a Comment