Friday, April 29, 2011

Where I blog.

I've seen other blogs do this and I wanted to share with everyone where I blog too! It's such a cute idea and really lets you get a feel for the other person.




this is also what I call my "Texas wall" 
\m/ \m/

Some of my favorite things I'd like to point out...
My Diploma {isn't it beautiful?}, below my degree is a framed front page of the Austin Statesman the day after Texas won the 2005 National Championship. This was a Christmas gift from my parents!  To the right of my diploma is a framed Colt McCoy jersey autographed by the legendary quarterback himself! This might be my most prized possession. I also have my plush Bevo, Twilight books {just to name a few}, a handpainted piggy bank, my MacBook Pro &  Kindle. 

Where do y'all blog? 

xoxo
-ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment